Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, December 26, 2011

Fabric Crush Monday #13

Vintage Fabric Fat Quarter - Gold and Yellow Daisies - Reclaimed Sheet | Available here

   I already bought the sofa that I told you about in the last post (pictures coming soon), it is brown so I started to buy things to go with the new decoration for the living room. Turns out that everything started coming together perfectly for a 70's inspired decor, I'll use brown, orange yellow and avocado green. I bought these vintage sheet fat quarters to make cushions for the sofa. I'm still not sure if I'll make a patchwork or if I'll just make plain regular cushions. What do you think?

   Remember to click through the links in the captions in case you are interested to buy from this seller. I must say that I recommend her so far, my order was shipped withing 5 hours of purchase. That doesn't happen everyday. I'll keep you updated with the condition of the fabrics when they arrive.

Vintage Fabric Fat Quarter - Gold and Yellow Daisies - Reclaimed Sheet | Available here

4 comments:

  1. I adore patchwork myself, I love the mix of patterns and textures. ;) Lovely fabric choices, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yadira! You used to feature those cute cartoon fabrics, now you are going floral! I love your choices.

    By the way, if it is not too much to ask may I invite you to join my giveaway
    http://dianewantstowrite.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-giveaway-time.html

    It would really make me happy.

    All the best for you in 2012 my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Van: You have just convinced me, I'm going to mix together these fabrics with some corduroy perhaps in a pretty patchwork. I'll share pictures when I make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Diane: I have a very wide range of fabrics that I love. These floral vintage fabrics are no exception.

    Of course it's not too much, I'm heading there right now.

    All the best for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...