Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crochet Pillows - Inspiration

   A few days ago I was scrolling down my reader and I spotted one of the cutest pictures ever. Besides the awesomely gorgeous wall art there was a nice sofa with 3 round pillows, 2 of them were velvet and the other was a crochet one. It was a picutre from Danielle Thompson's Blog, when she wrote about the curtains she wanted to buy for her living room.

Thompson Family - Sofa

   I think I don't need to tell you that I fell instantly in love with said pillow. I started to search about crochet round pillows because I realized that its roundness was one of the main things that contributed to the cuteness. I saw many ideas and patterns, then I found Royal Sister's Blog. They have awesome patterns and inspiration

Grandma Daisy

   Isn't that stunning? I thought that my dream pillow could come to life and was super happy, but then  I found out that their shop is on vacation, so I kept searching. I saw a few hundred more ideas until I stumbled upon Attic 24's Blog.

Blooming Flower Cushion

   Too cute and the pattern/tutorial was free, super score! I already started to crochet this beauty. It took me a while to understand the UK terms but everything is fine now and I have a few rows of my dream pillow that I'll show you soon. :D

6 comments:

  1. I want to see them Yadira. My auntie used to make a lot of stuff using crochet, from doilies, table runners to clothes. What I love about crochet items is its 100% handmade. Each stitch is an art made from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Diane: I'm still working on it, I can't wait to show you. Crochet is indeed an art from the heart, I love it. Do your auntie still have her crocheted items. I'd love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Yadira for the lovely post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Michelle: You're very welcome! I can't wait until your shop is open again. Your pillow is obviously the next in queue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO CUTE!! I love the pillow, and I especially majorly heart that living room! Can't wait to see a finished product on your own couch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Betty Crafter: Those pillows and living room are very inspiring. I'm slowly but surely making progress in my pillow and I'm loving it. Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...