Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabric Crush Monday #1

   I think it was a matter of time before I developed my first post series. Fabric Crush Monday will be posted every week. I decided to do this because I think it is very cool to know the tastes in materials and notions of other crafters. So here I present my first Fabric Crush Monday post.

Sophie by Chez Moi for Moda - Nosegay Blue Fiesta

   I love the color combination in this fabric and the soft rounded lines of the design. I'd love to make a big rounded bag with this as the focus fabric with a red contrasting band at the top and yellow lining :D. I fell in love with it the first time I ever saw it, on Keyka Lou's Blog. You can find it here: CottonBlossomFarm.

8 comments:

  1. Textiles is very important depending on what you'll want to create with it. Lovely pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the fabric too Yadira. Since it comes in my favorite color and its so feminine, I love it. It kinda reminds me of Cath Kidston too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miss Lou: They are very important indeed. I loved this print the moment I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Diane: I'm glad you like it. I'll be sharing more of my favorite fabrics every Monday. Thanks for mentioning Cath Kidston, I'd never seen her work before. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love this fabric - so bright and vibrant! I've enjoyed my visit to your blog!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kathy: I'm glad you enjoyed the visit. Thanks for passing by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this series because I have a deep love of fabric. I don't really sew but still buy fabrics in hopes that I will become a true sewer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Big D and Me: I'm glad you enjoyed the first post of the series. I'm sure you will become a sewer any day now. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...