- Breakfast: Oatmeal pancakes!
- Scrap basket after it was organized.
- Super happy mail day.
- Zipper wallet, second attempt.
- Coin pouches.
- Handmade heart applique.
- Homemade pizza.
- Curry chicken with white rice.
- Shoulder bag, I really love that fabric.
- Some of my creations ready to be sold.
- Finished custom clutch.
- With the family eating pizza.
- The pizza I ate with my family.
- One of my dream cars.
- Fabric shopping.
- A Singer Featherweight someone left at the repair store where I got my precious machine. :D
- Rice flour pancakes with bananas and strawberry jam.
- First thing sewn entirely using my precious vintage sewing machine.
- Dinner: Steak with loaded mashed yam.
- Another shoulder bag made from lovely fabrics.
- Shrimp in a coconut-curry sauce with fried plantain.
- Chocolate cupcake with meringue topping.
- My retouched blue streaks.
- Getting ready to list some items on Etsy.
- I listed many items on my Etsy shop: 18.0.7
- Baked potato with shrimp.
- This one is unbelievable, someone left that cute ginger kitten at my window. I woke up to his cry and I obviously brought him into the house. I bathed him, fed him and treated his ear-mites. I'm not sure he will stay (I would find him a loving home in any case) but I'm trying to decide on a name. What do you think, Lucky or Chester?
Saturday, May 19, 2012
My Month Through Instagram
It's been a while since I showed you my life through Instagram, so I thought, why not?
Published by Yadira at 1:12 PM