-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup flour
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 tablespoon butter
Topping - If desired
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Add the butter to a 8x8 baking dish with at least 2" sides. Place into the oven. Once the butter has melted, remove the baking dish from the oven. Run butter all over the pan bottom and up the sides. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with a wire whip until well aerated. Add milk and whip again. Add salt and flour and stir with a fork, until just blended.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the sides have peaked and browned.
- To serve, drizzle with lemon and powdered sugar. As an alternative you might top it with your favorite fruit or fruit preserves.
If you make it, please take a picture and share.