I've been a little absent this week, it was due to some issues I had with my internet connection; they're already fixed. Now onto the post of the day.
I was tagged last week by Suki from The Owl Club in the 11 things meme. I think it's very interesting because you get to know your favorite bloggers a little more. So here goes my contribution:
I'll tag: Angel, Bean, Diane, Jamie, Jenna, Marla Rae, Mewtop, Miss Lou, Rachele, Skooks and Zoe.
The Rules of the Game:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 facts about me:
It's always super hard for me to come up with these.
- I follow 177 blogs only through GFC, I also follow a couple through Feedly; sometimes I can't keep up with everyone, sorry.
- I love to watch Brazilian soap operas.
- I sometimes watch Lazy Town :S and I catch myself singing their songs without noticing. Actually, I watch more TV for kids than any other kind.
- I have a tattoo of a hippie Volkswagen on the left side of my chest. I love tattoos and plan on getting a whole lot more. I also have my ears stretched to 2g.
- I LOVE Doctor Who.
- I hate artificial banana flavor but I love bananas and anything made with actual bananas.
- I usually need to take my shoes off to drive and sew and to press any kind of pedal.
- When I was 16 my first work was in a bakery. I worked there for a couple of years and I loved the experience so much that I still think about applying for a job in a bakery.
- I actually believe in fairies and other creatures... seriously.
- I'm a night owl. I prefer to sleep by day and work/live by night.
- I tend to remember entire dialogues of movies and I repeat them in the most appropriate circumstances. :D
11 Q's from Suki:
1. Do you have a favourite item of clothing for any reason?I love my black flats, they are super comfortable and go well with most of my clothes.
2. How do you get back to sleep if you wake up in the night?
I tire my eyes by playing any random game in my cellphone.
3. What do you most love about your body?
I love my eyes, they are very expressive. This sometimes is bad because they usually speak louder than my voice and people who know me well can tell how I feel way too easily. I also love my hair and the fact that I'm shapely even though I'm very chubby.
4. If could receive one present of a craft or art material/supply what would it be?
Right now I'm very much into leather (I only use remnants BTW) so any leather tool would be AWESOME!
5. When did you last lie outside, looking up at the night sky?
I think it must have been last year with my brother and best friend; there was a meteor shower.
6. When did you last swim in the sea/ocean?
This is going to sound unreal due to the fact that I live in a tiny island and the closest beach is 5 minutes away but I think it was for the Noche de San Juan (St. John's Eve) 3 or 4 years ago.
7. What's your morning wake-up essential?
Sadly... a pill. I need to take it every day 1 hour before eating anything, so I take my pill and then do anything else that needs to be done while I wait for that hour to pass.
8. Who were you in a former life?
Erm... I don't really know. I've always had a feeling that I was previously a girl living in a cottage in the forests of North UK, maybe Scotland and I lived a very quiet, simple and happy life.
9. What's your porn star name (name of first pet + name of first street where you lived - I'm Ameliaranne Sharon Minster by the way!)?
Brownie Alejandrino LOL.
10. What do you have a collection of?
Fabric / all kinds of craft supplies and Sanrio stuff.
11. What is your ultimate comfort food?
Arepas Venezolanas. I'll publish the recipe I use soon. They're SUPER easy to make and oh so yummy!
My 11 Q's for you:
- Do you have any favorite recipe? Which one?
- How many blogs do you follow? I want to know if I'm too weird.
- If you could be any character in a book or movie who would you be?
- What's your dream travel destination?
- Do you have pets? Do you talk to them?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- Is there any food that you wouldn't eat no matter what?
- 3 items you would take with you if you were left alone in a deserted island. I know... classic.
- Have you ever pretended to be someone else?
- What's your dream item to find in a thrift store?
- Food: Mexican, Italian or Japanese