Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chocolate Macaroon Pie - Review

Chocolate Macaroon Pie - Recipe
Chocolate Macaroon Pie | Recipe here

   Yay, food! It's been a few months since I last shared a recipe or recipe review here but a couple of weeks ago I was scrolling through my reader and saw this spectacular pie. I decided I'd make it because it used very few ingredients and seemed easy to make. I was right!

   It was part of a pie party that Monica from Lick The Bowl Good hosted for her family and friends. My love for chocolate said that there was no way I could go wrong with this pie. I made it and at first I thought it was a bit too much (I know... no such thing as too much chocolate) so I topped it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and it was heaven. I definitely recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. I am not into cooking or baking. The most that I can do is to taste and appreciate dishes :) And I think this recipe is something I would appreciate. You make me crave for a cake now Yadira!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is super easy to make Diane, you should try it or get someone make it for you. ;) Enjoy the cake. :P

      Delete
  2. >.< not liking the heavy cream part I'll have to look for a replacer grrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very yummy AND it is gluten-free! Yay! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I forgot to mention that. I think I wasn't into gluten-free when I made it but it's true. THIS PIE IS GLUTEN-FREE! If you ever make it remember to share the pictures and experience.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...