Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fabric Crush Tuesday? #23

Dotted Leaf in Red, Flea Market Fancy
by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit
Available here

   To be honest I had another print picked out for today, but I just hopped over to Keyka Lou's Blog and she said everything about it today in this post so I'll show you another print from the same line. She is also running a very interesting system to help everyone achieve their goals week by week, I'd take a peek if I were you. ;)

   So, this fabric... I found it very interesting, pretty and retro enough to make a blouse from the Violet pattern from Collette Patterns. I feel that these two would make a gorgeous clothing piece, if only Collette made patterns my size...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...