Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Saturday, March 17, 2012

What Happened Last Week?

   OMG! It's been over a week since my last post. I'll fix that with a quick recap.


   My kittens turned 1 month old last Tuesday.

   They wanted to surprise me with this kitten salad. :3

   I swear they were all sleeping there in a salad bowl; they opened their eyes when they heard me running to get the camera.


   We baked gluten-free pizza from this recipe; the crust used tapioca and rice flour instead of wheat flour. It was yummy and I definitely recommend it.

   And last but not least...

   I made tons of clutches, wallets and bags to add to my growing pile of ready to sell items. These are just part of what I made last week.

   If you are interested in any of the following items just let me know. ;-) I'f you want to see more click through to go to my Flickr.






4 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so cute! Blue eyes!! The grow very fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're cute and grow fast indeed. ;)

      Delete
  2. First of all...that is the best salad EVER!! That really gives a good size comparison as to how tiny they are! And also...I love love love everything you made this past week! Could you make a laptop sleeve? I just bought a new PC (I'm giving my macbook the boot!) and I need a sleeve to keep it covered. I've been searching online but nothing is really jumping out at me. I want something colorful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Yes, this salad was too cute to eat. :3

      Thank you very much for your support and kind words about my work. Of course I can make you a laptop sleeve, it'd be an honor. I'd need the dimensions of your laptop and more or less what fabrics/colors would you be interested in. Let me know if you are interested so we can start working ASAP. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...