Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Teeny Babies

   Don't you just love babies? I definitely do, so a few months ago (during the huge hiatus) I decided that I wanted to make kawaii baby dolls. This is the result.


   I designed a face template that would have big shiny eyes and a drooly grin. Their bodies are very squishy and huggable, they wear colorful onesies adorned with plastic safety snaps. Their colorful curls are made of 100% wool felt.

   I only ever made 3 of them, but I really want to make more. I also have a TON of ideas that I'd like to develop using this pattern. I can't wait to have more cute stuff to show you. :D

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Woot! You are on a blogging and craft streak my dear friend. I'm the one catching up with you haha

    Saying that these babies are cute is an understatement. Even from the pictures they already look so huggable and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...