Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Embroidery Pattern!

   For the last few weeks I've been thinking about including embroidery patterns in my shop, along with the massive update I have in mind for the upcoming weeks. You might remember my 2nd Embroidery Post. Well, after receiving such nice feedback I decided I'd give it a try and started to digitize the drawing I used. I loved the results and I want to share it with all my readers for free. I called it Spring Scene because I think it's the best fitting name for this image. Consider it a thanks for reading all my ramblings and being so kind to me in the comments and through e-mail.


   What you see here is the PDF file embedded into the post for your convenience and ease of access. You can print directly or download and print through Adobe Reader. This may not be visible on mobile devices. Use your favorite transfer method and start embroidering right away. :D The image measures about 4" tall if you print it actual size. If you use it, PLEASE share the pictures. I'd love to see what you make.

*Remember the pattern is for personal use only. ;)


*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

In other news...

   I've kept on making more stuff for my shop. I wanted to show you this since I'm so proud of how it turned out. Isn't it pretty?

Crochet flower with embroidered accents

Crochet flower with embroidered accents

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable pattern! And it looks like you've done a nice job of digitizing it all too.

    Thank you so much for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mollie: Thank you very much. It means a lot coming from you. It was a lot of fun to do.

    I hope you have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern ... you did do a very lovely job of digitizing it ... better than I can do! Thanks so much for sharing ... I may have to stitch that sweetie up when I have some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is juliadarling from swap-bot for the blogger swap!

    I LOVE the free pattern thanks soo much i am just now learning to do embroidery. this looks like something i can do.

    p.s. i am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sara: Oh! Thanks a lot! I just blushed.:S LOL Anyways, If you stitch it PLEASE share it, I'd love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Julia: What a good timing! I hope you enjoy it and if you make something with it I'd love to see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...