Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Etsy Shop Review: The Teal Duck Too

Etsy Shop Review: The Teal Duck Too
Vintage bed sheet fabric from The Teal Duck Too

   I just wanted to do a short review here for this awesome shop. Remember when I told you about these fabrics? Well, they arrived SUPER fast (after all they were shipped within 5 hours of purchase), in GREAT condition and even tied with a little piece of lace. I love this seller and I'm already planning my next purchase. I really think you should go take a look at her awesome vintage goodies. I recommend her. <3

**I have not been paid/compensated to write this. I just wanted to share my own awesome experience for you to take note on an awesome seller.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 hours is customer service at its finest. I am looking forward as to what project will turn out from your fabric.

    Btw, I love your new blog layout Yadira! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diane, I'm very happy with my purchase. I can't wait to make something with them soon, but I have other thing's in mind that I have to do first. ;)

      Delete
  2. And I just noticed, you linked my blog in your side bar. Thank you so much! It really made me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Diane, I really like your blog and read almost every post so why not keep it handy? Have an awesome day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...