Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Makeover!

   I'm super excited and happy because I finally finished designing the new look for the blog. I'd been working on it for a few weeks and I really wanted to have it done for January 1st, but everything was too crazy here to make any progress. The first things to be ready were the little doodles from the header. They've been sitting in my computer for at least two weeks but last night I finally had enough concentration in my mind to finish it and make it public for my readers. In case you don't come here often or don't remember what it looked like you can see it here:


Changes I made:
  • I've been wanting to have scalloped borders for a while so I went for an eyelet lace look for my background.
  • I love colors so I obviously had to include all my favorites.
  • Instead of my Halloween Picture I'm using my cartoon portrait by Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl that I think goes perfect with the design.
  • I don't have any idea where the chair idea came from but I love how it turned out and of course I had to include my kitties (more about them soon).
  • I took off the vertical separator lines from the design and the little frame around the images.
  • I also made some changes in the columns.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Yadira!! It's been awhile since I stopped by. Just wanted to say I love the new blog look and your hair looks awesome! Wish I had curly hair with cute colors in it . . . if only. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've missed you! Thank you for the compliments, I'm loving every second of having these colors, it's so pretty.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...