Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miss Lou's Halloween Party

Miss Lou's Halloween Party

   This is little bit hard for me because this is the first time ever that I write a post with my picture in it (there is another in the About Me section). But since this is a Halloween themed post and that is me in the picture with my Halloween costume I thought it was necessary. Last Saturday I was invited to go to Miss Lou's Halloween Party and I knew I'd have a lot of fun so I didn't even stop to think about it. As you can see I was a mouse, I had tail and everything. I had a picture of me taken before all the makeup melted in the Caribbean heat.

Miss Lou's Halloween Party

   These would be the hosts, Miss Lou and her boyfriend dressed as a grayscale couple. I thought it was hilarious and a bit creepy because when you looked at them you went into the Black and White picture mood but then you'd look at the decoration and other people's costumes and you might have thought that your eyes were tricking you.

Miss Lou's Halloween Party

   These were some of Miss Lou's guests, I think I don't need to explain their costumes, they're pretty straightforward.

Miss Lou's Halloween Party

........ and the food, I don't even have words, LOL. I brought the little orange things, they were cheese puffs which I'll tell you about next time, I'll share the recipe so stay tuned. They were gone as soon as I got there. Someone else brought cupcakes but I was completely in love with those little cake pop eyes that Miss Lou made, they were scrumptious. I don't know if they just tasted that yummy to me because of my diet but I think I'll have to ask Miss Lou to make them for me once a month. I decided I'd cheat on my low-carb diet once a month to keep my interest in the diet and my sanity. I cheated really bad on it last Saturday, I had white bread for breakfast, then went to the mall and ate Godiva's chocolate and when I went to the party I indulged in all the sweets and fritters that were on the table. I don't complain at all, I've lost 17lbs already and I'm still very focused.

   About the party I'll just say that it was super awesome, I had tons of fun. We talked, we laughed, we ate and we even got a little bit tipsy. Thank you Miss Lou for hosting a super cool party.

2 comments:

  1. wow a halloween party! love your costume and of course the foooood! my sweet tooth is attacking again. hahaha have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Diane: Thanks a lot, Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...