Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My First (partially) Successful Doodle Ever

My First (partially) Successful Doodle Ever

   Lately, I've been feeling inspired to draw thanks to the many awesome artists in the blogosphere. One of my biggest inspirations is Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl. The inspiration was so powerful that I felt the need to dust my tablet and put it to good use. I normally don't use it much because, contrary to its purpose, it makes me feel very rigid and not loose enough to draw like if it was paper. When I made this drawing, the experience was completely different. I wasn't paying much attention; it basically created itself (that explains the title). This was supposed to be a self-portrait but it's not quite perfect, so I don't dare to call it that. I like it though, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This came out great! I've never been able to successfully draw with a tablet. maybe I should give it another try. thanks for sharing!

    -Hannah
    hannahrosengren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Hannah: Thank you very much for your kind words. I think you should definitely try over and over, I think that makes a difference. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...