Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fabric Crush Monday #7

Embroidered Batik | Available here

   I fell in love with embroidered batik several months ago when I started to sew. I went to the fabric store one day to get more fabrics and a gorgeous colorful embroidered fabric appeared. I had NO IDEA what it was but it was so lovely I bought a yard and brought it home to make clutches. The one I got had a purple background instead of the blue one in the photo above and to date I've made 2 clutches out of it.

Pocket clutch

  The clutch above was made using a Keyka Lou Pattern which I love, the Pocket Clutch. The one below was made using my own pattern which I might make available for purchase one day. Would you be interested in that?

Foldover Clutch with a front pocket and button closure

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...