Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Friday, November 25, 2011

Post Black Friday - Cyber Monday Discount for My Readers

   Today was Black Friday, today, thousands of people got up extra early for an extra chance at getting those hard-to-find Christmas presents at a good price. I'm sure many of them got back home empty-handed so I decided I'd give all my readers a special discount on my Etsy shop, you can get 25% off every purchase using this code at your checkout: YADIRA25.

   I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones. I spent it with my mother and grandmother in a very unusual dinner at Denny's because nobody felt like cooking; we had an awesome time. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...