Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fabric Crush Monday #9

Joel Dewberry - Aviary 2 Woodgrain in Bark | Available here

   My love story with this fabric has been long. I think I saw it for the first time on Keyka Lou's Blog and I knew I had to have some. When I finally found it I decided I had to get enough of it to last me a while, so I bought 3 yards.

My new woodlands fold over clutch
 
   As soon as it arrived in the mail I felt the need to make something for me, so I made me a wallet, with a leaf flap. I've already had it for 6 months and the love hasn't fade away.

The inside of my clutch

<3 It's still perfect and I love it.

The zipper pocket on the back

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wallet ! I wish I could sew! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm following you now, I have to see what else you make with that awesome fabric!
    Dawn@MakingHome

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kat: Aaaw! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dawn: Sewing is awesome and not hard at all with all the resources available on the internet. Thanks a lot for following, I'll have to make more things with this fabric for you to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combinations of the pouch Yadira. So alive and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Diane: Thank you very much Diane, I hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...