Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hi! Welcome to my crafty blog.

   My name is Yadira I'm a 22 y/o lady and I'm very eager to learn everything I can about crafts. I started this blog because I really want to be part of the crafty community that takes place on the internet. It's everywhere and I don't want to miss it.

   I personally follow over 50 blogs (no, I'm not exagerating), and I find it fascinating to be able to be part of other people's lives. So here I am, extending my world to you so you can be part of it too. I love to create no matter what, but my favorite crafts are sewing and crocheting. In this blog I'll be sharing a little bit of everything: updates on my progress since I'm learning new things every day and a little bit of my daily life. Join my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...