Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, April 25, 2011

My First (but not last) Ditty Bag

   The first 2 weeks of April, Keyka Lou, one of my favorites pattern designers, held a sale to celebrate her anniversary. Every pattern was just $5. As you can imagine I couldn't resist and purchased 2 that I had in mind for a while. One of them was the Ditty Bag; a pattern that caught my eye right away when Keyka Lou mentioned she was designing it.

Ditty Bag - Medium Size

   So I made it, and I must say that as always a Keyka Lou pattern never disappoints. It was very clear and the instructions were easy to understand. I love its shape and the fact that it closes securely with a zipper. The focus fabric was my partner's choice and the woodgrain loop was my twist. The only issue I had while making it was the zipper, I wanted to make it with covered ends and somehow I missed the correct measurements. I even had the ends covered already when I found out about the mistake so I just made it without them. I had a lot of fun making it and enjoyed the process. I'll tell you about the other pattern I bought in another post.

Ditty Bag - Medium Size

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...