Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recessed Zipper Tote

   I'm always searching for new techniques and tips that I can learn from. That's how I found Jane's Blog: Projects by Jane. I was trying to figure out how to add a recessed zipper to a purse when I found this tutorial. I read and studied it for a few days before I tried it myself and this was the result:

Recessed Zipper Tote

   I made this bag a few months ago, but I wanted to blog about it anyways. I really liked the outcome. It was pretty easy to understand the idea behind the tutorial, but I think I messed up somewhere. I guess I shouldn't have used an invisible zipper; it was a bit hard to close when it was open but I'm guessing that a normal zipper could have done the trick for me. Anyways, I loved it and despite its minor flaws it found a loving home. 

BTW I really like that owls fabric and I'm going to tell you more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...