Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The pattern is here!

   Just a quick note to let you know that the pattern for my Easy Yoke Blouse was in my mailbox yesterday. I opened it and skimmed through the instructions, they look clear. I have yet to see if they help me turn those tissue papers into a blouse.


   I think I'll be making View B, I always use sleeves and it looks long enough to use with leggins. At some point this week I'll be purchasing the fabric that I'm going to use. I think it will be gauze if I can find enough fabric. Also, I would like to know if you think there's any tool I'll need to make this. Please let me know so I can get it when I go fabric shopping.

Yay! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This is a super cute pattern. It has a nice number of variations, too. I think it could be a nice base for some vintage looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joy: Hi! Nice to see you here. I liked it a lot because it seemed simple enough for a starter like me. I also was thinking of the really nice base it can be for other things since I'm planning on making many other garments. Stay tuned, I might be able to to post about the finished garment some day... I hope!

    PS: I'm sorry about the delay but my internet connection was down for the last week or so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...