Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Colette Patterns


Have you ever seen Colette Patterns?

   I think they are by far, the cutest vintage inspired patterns for garments. This is the Violet Blouse which is my personal favorite. I love the peter pan collar, back yoke and mid-length sleeves that gather with elastic at the bottom.


   I also love the button-front and I even like the fabric they used for the sample. There's nothing I don't love about this blouse. If this came in plus sizes this would be the first garment I'd try to make. But someday I'll learn how to grade patterns and this will be one of my firsts victims. Buahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...