Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Issues & The Arrival of The Snail

   
   As most of you know by now, Blogger had issues. It was down for approximately 20 hours. Last night I was searching for pictures and inspiration for a post I was writing about craft rooms. I'll be moving soon from a one room (almost studio) apartment to a bigger apartment in which I'll have a craft room of my own. How cool is that? But Blogger had issues, so I decided to postpone that post until tomorrow and blog tonight to remind you of the Giveaway Poll. Among all the glitches that Blogger had, some comments, posts and applications were erased and with these the poll I was running. There were 3 votes, and if any of those were yours I beg you take a second to vote again. I decided to extend the poll until Monday, May 16 to make up for the time Blogger was down.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


   In other news, I wanted to let you know that USPS decided to make me happy and the snail arrived with my packages. Here you have a picture of all the goodies I received in the mail this week. I even received some scraps that are making my eyes happy. ^-^

   Did you receive anything cool in the mail this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yadira! I shared the same problem with problem here in my country. Colorful pieces in your packages! Wishing you a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger acted VERY weird. I wish you have a super great weekend too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...