Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Ditty Bags

   I've been thinking of what I could give to my mother and grandmother for Mother's Day. It occurred to me that I could make Ditty Bags for them.


   It's a very practical little pouch (designed by Keyka Lou) in which they can keep their make-up and ladies stuff. I already have the pattern and love it, so its a good excuse to make a couple more. I'll make the large size, so they can fit a lot of stuff.

   I was thinking on a pink and blue combination for my mother who love those colors. I want to try something like this:


   Isn't that pretty? The flower's fabric is super soft corduroy.

   Now for my grandma I'd like to use something different. I'd like to line that Carolyn Gavin print with lilac cotton. I'm sure she will like it.


   Are you planning anything to become your mom's favorite? If you are, feel free to share it, I wont tell anyone. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...