Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Monday, May 9, 2011

Non-Optional Amigurumis & New Button

   I really can't tell you why, but I need to make around 20 of these manatee amigurumis (pattern by NeedleNoodles). I have approximately one month and a half to complete this task. Even though I've made them before, it seems I'm not fast crocheting amigurumis. It takes me a few hours to complete each so I'll try to make one every day. If you wanna help, contact me and I'll send you info.


In other news, I made this cute little button for you to use if you'd like to link to this blog. Isn't it cute?



2 comments:

  1. Haha damn manatees, I will add your button on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks!
    I'm counting on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...