I made it using a Keyka Lou pattern. The outside is made with a lovely Michael Miller print, the inside is orange solid cotton, the flap is made with faux leather and it closes with a pearlized button. It is very pretty in real life, even if I say so myself.
So what do you need to do to win? It's easy! Just write a brief comment on this post telling me a bit about yourself. What you disclose is up to you; anything goes. I'd like to know more about my readers.
The Fine Print:
- International readers are welcome. I will ship anywhere.
- I need to be able to contact the winner, so be sure that your email or other contact information is available through your profile/blog/shop.
- The giveaway will remain open until May 25.
- I will announce the winner on May 26.
- I will ship the clutch no later than May 30.