Home    About Me    Facebook    Recipes    Link Parties

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Ditty Bags - Done

Woohoo!

   I just finished the Ditty Bags that I'm gonna give to my mother and grandmother for Mother's Day (they're still hot from the iron). :) :) :) This is the large size.

   It was a lot of work for so little time :S. There were too many pieces to cut but I found a helper on time ;). I couldn't do it during the week and since I'm not gonna be able to see my mom tomorrow I had to make the presents today. I didn't sleep at all, and won't sleep until I come back from my mom's so you can imagine the dark circles, but here is the result. I  told you in advance what the fabric combination would be for both and here they are live.


I hope they like them and I hope I don't fall asleep while driving. :)

3 comments:

  1. I think both of them are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yadira! Thank you for following my blog. It made me happy. I love the white bag you made. I know your mother and grandmother would be happy about your hard worked presents. It's an art from heart! I hope you had a great time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane! Thank you very much for following back. It made me happy too :D.

    We had a good time, even though I was sleepy. They loved their new little bags, they are the kind of person who always need where to put their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...